In furtherance to our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Aide Data Ltd and Personify XP Ltd are data controllers and processors and the registered address is:
Under GDPR, the Firm is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries on data protection or comments on this policy.oN
Personify XP is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users who visit our web site (the “Site”). The information gathered by Personify XP from this Site falls into two categories:
(1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our Site (see “Information Voluntarily Provided by You” below) and
(2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our Site (see “Cookies” below). We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
1. you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
5. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
When using this Site, you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your needs or to request information or materials. This information could include your name, company name and e-mail address. Any Personal Information that you provide will be used only for the purpose indicated on the Site or in this policy. The personal information we collect is to enable us to contract with potential customers and to comply with relevant legal obligations. In some cases, we may use personal information for our legitimate interests (such as contacting you with information about other services and products that are offered by Personify XP that we think may be of interest to you), or those of third parties, provided that a data subject’s interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please see the section titled “Opting-Out” below.
The information that may be maintained by a cookie is used by Personify XP solely to help us manage the Site and our business (e.g., by helping us analyse traffic to our web site and offer repeat visitors to our site easier access to downloadable content). We discuss below the strict limitations we place on any use of Personal Information.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
If you participate in a Personify XP discussion forum or chat room, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made available to Personify XP employees and other users of the service. Also, please recognise that the individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant (including any Personify XP employee or representative)’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Personify XP.
In the normal course of our business, information may be shared within Personify XP entities and may be used both for research and statistical purposes and crime prevention. We may also use it to ensure we present the site content effectively to you, to provide information on services that may be of interest to you and notify you of any changes to our services. It may be transferred to any country, including countries outside the European Economic Area, for any of these purposes and for systems administration. It may also be used to provide our clients with information about products and services that we believe could be of interest, by post, by telephone, e-mail, or other means. By giving us your Personal Information you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Agents and Service Providers. We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting this Site, sending e-mail messages and making phone calls on our behalf. They may have access to Personal Information, such as addresses, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Personify XP and will be subject to specific contractual requirements in relation to the processing of such Personal Information.
Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets or businesses. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if either a Personify XP entity itself or substantially all of a Personify XP’s entity’s assets were acquired, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Personify XP may preserve and has the right to disclose without your prior permission any information about you or your use of this Site if Personify XP has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) Protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Personify XP, employees, other users of this Site, or the public; (b) Enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this Site, or (c) Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We may also disclose information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct a review, as necessary, to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
• If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
• We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
• We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
• We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
This Site may provide an opportunity to submit your curriculum vitae or an application form to us or apply for a position through this Site. If you submit information for such purposes, we will use (which may include transferring) the Personal Information you provide to evaluate your qualifications and contact you regarding any positions at Personify XP in which we believe you may be interested.
You must be at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this Site and the services provided on it. Personify XP does not knowingly collect Personal Information from those under the age of 18 nor are our services directed in any way towards minors. In an instance where such information was collected, it would be purely accidental and unintentional. Personify XP encourages parents to discuss the Internet with their children and monitor Personal Information that a child may provide via the Internet.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
• request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
• request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
• be informed of what data processing is taking place;
• restrict processing;
• to object to processing of your personal data; and
• complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section below.
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
2) Opting Out
If when using this Site, you have previously furnished us with contact information but now do not want to receive further communications, please let us know using the contact above.